Oreo Truffles is another alternative than a regular piece of store bought chocolate, it has America's favorite cookie in it mixed with cream cheese and a coat of chocolate. It’s surprisingly easy to make and the best part is that it could be totally customized to your liking. Go crazy with the combination of oreos, chocolates, and decorations.
Makes 15 servings
Prep time - 20 mins + chilling
- 25 Oreos
- 4 oz Cream Cheese (room temperature)
- 1 & ½ cup of chocolate of choice (white, dark, milk, semi-sweet depends on your preference)
- ½ cup of another kind of chocolate or sprinkles (optional, depends on your preference)
- Line a sheet pan with wax/ parchment paper
- Pulse Oreo in a food processor or place it in a zip-lock bag and smash it until the texture is like wet sand
- Mix the Oreo crumbs with cream cheese to create a well mixed ball and put it into the fridge for 10 mins to set
- Make the Oreo mixture into small balls to your liking and put it back in the fridge while you melt the chocolate
- Use two forks to drop the Oreo balls into the chocolate really quick, pick it up and drip off the excess
- Put the balls on a sheet pan lined with wax /parchment paper then decorate and put it in the fridge until the chocolate set
- Viola! Time to indulge!